Age Limit for Admission
Candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or would complete the age on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the first year B.D.S Course.
All the 100 seats are admitted through the Government appointed Selection Committee. The students must apply to the Medical Education Department (www.tnhealth.org) and the students are selected by their merits in their qualifying examination (NEET) (www.cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx) by the Selection Committee.
The following certificates in original to be submitted at the time of admission.
Certificates to be submitted
Original documents (along with attested photocopies of documents)
- NEET Admit card of Exam issued by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- NEET Result / Rank letter issued by CBSE
- Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Class 10+2 Certificate (Pass Certificate)
- Class 10+2 Mark sheet
- Ten (10) recent passport size photographs same as affixed on the application form
- Provisional Allotment Letter generated through ONLINE
- Aadhar Card of the student
- Transfer Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
- NRI Document to verify NRI Status
- Tuition fees and Hostel/Transport fees (if applicable) in favor of the details furnished below should be submitted
- PAN CARD of the candidate or parent ( for the purpose of payment of fees only)
- Candidates without original certificates / documents shall not be allowed to take admission.
- Candidates who have deposited their original documents with any other Institute / College / University and come for admission with a certificate stating that “their original certificates are deposited with the Institute / College / University” will be permitted to take the admission with an undertaking that their admission will be considered valid only if the originals are produced before the last date of admission.)